Your students just might need an anchor while learning their numbers one – ten and these Counting and Number Posters will do the trick. Placed strategically around the classroom with easy access, your students will can access them at anytime for exploring, referencing, or reading the room! Bright and colorful, your students will find these posters fun to use – they have kids on every one!
These Posters Will:
• Provide 3 powerful visual representations of numbers 1 – 10
• Help students to make the connections between number sets, the numeral, and number word represented
The “Counting & Number Posters” Resource Includes:
• An poster (8½” X 11”) for each number 1 – 10 with a numeral, the word, a ten frame, and set of school children (black/white and color option)
• Strategies for Implementation
• Sample Questions to Engage Students in Number Talks
• CCSS Alignment
You Might Also Like to Try:
— Dot Cards & Five-Frame Flash! (another great activity to teach beginning subitizing and quantity recognition.)
— Dice Flash! (A Freebie – recommend using this before Double Dice Flash!)
— Double Dice Flash!
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Also, consider following me and being notified when new products are uploaded because newly posted products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after they are posted! Great deals for my followers! That’s YOU if you click on the red button that reads “Follow Me”
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Developing Powerful Mathematicians Together!
M3 – Making Mathematics Meaningful