Have fun with your ten frame activities with our versatile pack of game mats and practical games for math!
We have combined 15 bright and motivating ten frame game boards with 12 SUPER skill-based game instruction sheets.
Combine them with standard classroom equipment (dice and counters) and you have 180 possible games to play with your students!
The 12 game instruction sheets allow for a range of abilities in your classroom and cover a range of number skills from counting to simple addition and subtraction.
The games and skills are:
- MAKE IT - representing numbers using a ten frame
- TWO DICE - using a ten frame to model addition
- DOUBLE TIME - learning 'doubles' and grouping in tens
- COUNT BACK -counting backwards and modelling subtraction
- DIFFERENCE - performing subtraction and representing numbers on the ten frame
- LET'S GET 100 - modelling numbers and grouping iin tens to 100
- TELL ME TEN - remembering number combinations that make ten
- COUNT ON - modelling addition on the ten frames and learning the counting on strategy for addition
- I'VE GOT MORE - determining more and less
- MAKE GROUPS - model multiplication with ten frames
- MAKE and SHAKE - making numbers on the ten frame and determining biggest/smallest number
- FLIP IT FAST - making numbers on the ten frame with speed and accuracy
The file includes 15 board games, 12 instruction sheets, teaching tips and a set of ten teacher flash cards.
The 15 game boards are also provided in a smaller '2 to a page' version.
I hope you and your students have hours of fun with these games and you love them as much as we do!