Get your students familiar with ten frames using something kids love – stickers and stampers! They will sticker or stamp to fill in the ten frames, practice writing numbers 1-20, and use the ten frames to “make a 10.” The pages will be put together to make ten frames booklets!
Best of all? You can use these anytime, all year long! There are 14 seasonally-themed front/back cover pages: Back to School, Apples, Pumpkins, Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer (1 each for number set 1-10 and number set 11-20). You will change the cover pages and change the seasonal stickers and stampers that you use in the ten frames.
It gets even better- this product will grow with your students because there are 5 different ten frames styles to work with! The variety of ten frames pages will allow you to work on multiple math skills throughout the year, plus number writing and fine motor skills!
There are 5 ten frames options:
1. Trace and write 1-10…sticker or stamp all blank ten frames to make each number 1-10 (5 pages)
2. Trace and write 1-10…sticker or stamp partially filled in ten frames to “make a ten” (5 pages)
3. Trace and write 11-20…sticker or stamp all blank ten frames to make each number 11-20 (5 pages)
4. Trace and write 11-20…sticker or stamp all blank ten frames and show that “10 plus __ more” makes each number (5 pages)
5. Trace and write 11-20…sticker or stamp partially filled in ten frames to show that “10 plus __ more” makes each number (5 pages)
There are 14 front/back cover page options:
Back to School…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Apples…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Pumpkins (no jack-o-lanterns)…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Autumn…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Winter…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Spring…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
Summer…for numbers 1-10 and 11-20 (2 pages)
They're easy to make!
1. Print the front/back cover page for the booklets 1x per student.
2. Choose the ten frames booklet pages that you want to use and copy 1x per student.
3. Cut all pages in half and staple together at the top corner to make the booklets (each booklet uses 6 sheets of paper and is front side only at this time).
4. Have your students put the correct number of stickers or stamps on the ten frames, practice writing their numbers, and color in the corresponding seasonal graphics on the last page of each booklet.
Note: This product was updated on 8/1/2017. It was formerly called "Ten Frames Spring Booklets!" but underwent a big expansion to now include ALL seasons and multiple ten frames options.
Please click on the green Preview tab to view more pages and to ensure that the product is a good fit for your students! :)