Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate, and cut apart again.
2. Place cards in rows on table or playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards and decides whether they have a match. To get a match, the player must have a question and an answer to that question. If they have a match, they take the two cards and take another turn. If they don’t have a match, they turn over the cards in the same spot and the next player takes a turn.
4. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the adult in charge.
5. This game requires students to be able to read and answer a mathematical question.
6. Students may use scratch paper if needed.