This literacy story retelling set makes a great book companion activity to go with the book, "Ten Timid Ghosts" by Jennifer O'Connell
In this set I have included:
- Story retelling characters for retelling the story, your kids can color and cut these out to retell the story. Haunted House included to glue to front of lunch sack. Story pieces can be stored inside.
- Ghost Numbers from 1-10. Cut out ghosts and glue in order from 1-10.
- Story sequencing cards to laminate and have kids hold up as you read the story or to have students put them in order in front of the class.
- Haunted house craft. Glue the ghost in the house on the correct Number.
- Story Characters in color to cut out and laminate, add magnetic tape and you have an instant magnetic story retelling set.
- Ten Timid Ghost color sheet