Looking for an all-in-one Tennessee book? You’ve found it! I wanted something to help me teach about Tennessee’s cities, landscape, products, symbols, and history. This book organizes it all.
Activities included in this pack:
* A political map of Tennessee (blank)
* A physical map of Tennessee (blank)
* Describing the physical features of Tennessee
* A narrative chain to help students remember the physical features and where they are located.
* A products map of Tennessee (blank)
* Products in TN- Where various natural resources and crops are found
* Three Divisions cut and paste activity
* Why Tennessee? –Special features and TN symbols
* TN state government and location of TN
* TN state history
* TN state flag- Who created it and what the colors stand for.
* Labeling TN- A cut an paste activity to summarize important concepts.
I used different books, websites, maps, and atlases to help me teach the different concepts in this unit. This book is ideal for interacting with others in the classroom to learn and organize new information! (Whole class, working in groups, or using resources to complete the pages independently.) If you have any questions, please feel free to email me! email@example.com