• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively work with each other (small or whole group) and practice their mental math skills with adding and subtracting a ten and a one.. All you have to do is print, laminate and cut!
• I personally put this game at my Work with Someone center in Daily 5 Math. However, I first play/introduce the game as a whole group activity on the rug.
• I purposely did not put numbers in the game just visuals, because I wanted them to practice with the visuals so they will begin to create the visuals in their heads automatically. Of course, the first way you would want to teach this is with manipulatives, however this is the step in between manipulatives to numbers.
• There is a total of 30 cards in the game. Also unlike other "I have.. Who has?" games, there is a clear start card and end card. Thus there is no confusion or debate on who goes first or ends the game.
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically computes every question because it is their responsibility to check each other to make sure each player says the right answer.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!