This math activity contains 15 problems for finding the equivalence between 10ths and 100ths in fraction form. Includes some mixed numbers and improper fractions.
Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity when using the included half sheet.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual pieces form a self checking shape once all the problems are solved.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication of a Fraction by a Whole Number
Mixed Number Fractions to Improper Fraction Dominoes
Fraction Domino Bundle
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)