*Save $$ with this JK & SK Term 2 Bundle!*
*Save even MORE $$ with the Term1/Term2 Bundle!*
*Full-Year JK/SK BUNDLE* Kindergarten Four Frames Digital Assessment Tracker
Kindergarten Communication of Learning made easy!
Created by Kindergarten Teachers FOR Kindergarten Teachers
* Great tool to use in combination with daily OneNote & SeeSaw documentation methods.
• Online forms to track your observations during essential learning, and to inform instruction
• Data goes directly into Excel spreadsheet, and can be analzyed, sorted, and cut/pasted into KCoL!
• Use this tool leading up to report writing to monitor the number of student and frame observations
• Pre-selected Overall Expectations for each term displayed in easy-to-read charts
• Use the "look fors" and easily click the matching expectations
Use the "Evidence of Learning" information in the spreadsheet, and simply cut and paste your observations directly into the KCoL!
*We acknowledge that the Kindergarten Program is fluid and child- centered. Expectations can be found at any point during inquiry or play, therefore, these forms are to be used as a guideline to help make writing the Kindergarten Communication of Learning more time efficient.
*Please note OE7 & 0E8 of Self Regulation and Well Being are not part of this product. Many teachers have these expectations assessed by coverage teachers.
*We suggest writing observations and anecdotal notes from outdoor play, fitness breaks, dance, games and fine motor activities under this form in the evidence of learning sections.
*Buyer MUST have access to Microsoft Forms and Microsoft Excel to use this product.