This bundle of resources is designed to help students of AP Spanish Literature and Culture understand the range of literary terms used in the course. Students are expected to be able to explain the function of these literary devices in their written analyses and they are also expected to recognize these terms during the multiple-choice section of the AP exam.
Use these resources as study guides, to play games, and as practice quizzes in your class.
This bundle includes:
• 3 editable sets of digital (PPT) flashcards for students. One slide has the term, the next slide has a definition and an example.
• 12 editable mini flip books (incluyen término literario, definición, ejemplo y un espacio para que los estudiantes escriban su propio ejemplo)
• Editable PPT Game “¿Quién quiere ser millonario?”
• 3 multiple choice quizzes with answer key
• A PPT presentation that can be used as a review activity in class. The slides can also be printed to put up on your word wall (a total of 100 terms).
• A 6 minute video where I incorporated the literary terms and examples from song lyrics