Play Rainbow Kids
A No Credit License can also be purchased in the event you do not want to provide graphical credit. Simply purchase a license that fits your needs and email email@example.com with the clipart set or paper set that you would like that license applied to.
Each purchase of clipart or paper comes with a license to use my design elements in up to 1000 copies. The 1000 piece limit can apply to one single product, or shared across multiple products. Once this limit is met as described above, an additional Mass Production license must be purchased when exceeding 1000 copies.
- Printed Designs – such as organizers, planners, invitations etc.
- Digital Designs, including Educational uses – your creations must add to my original design. Enough of your own content needs to be included to a new original design. To protect your clipart investment and prevent others from lifting images, the files must be flattened.
- Embroidery Digitizers (only if the file is a digital embroidery file. Original Play Rainbow Kids designs are not permitted)
- Cutting File Designs for Cricut /Silhouette - you cannot convert my graphics to cutting files i.e. SVG for the purposes of re-selling as your own original design. They can only be used when they are part of a design that requires assembly post cut.
- Web, App, or Logo Design – graphical content can be used for websites, blogs, apps, logos, and web designs.
- Must be used for your own personal business.
- No sharing, trading, or re-selling my original designs and/or claiming as your own.
- Coloring books or pages
- My designs cannot be used in content that is sexist, racist, defamatory, pornographic in nature, unlawful, or any other offensive way.
- Not providing credit without a No Credit License.
- Purchased clipart or paper cannot be used on any print on demand services such as Zazzle, Café Press, Vistaprint, etc. unless for personal use, and are not to be shared or sold as your own creations.
COPYRIGHT © PLAYRAINBOWKIDS.COM • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED