Have a look at this fun and engaging design and technology unit plan. My students did this unit last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Using the elements of 'design and technology', the students will investigate, design, make, evaluate and reflect on their terrariums. Terrariums can be made in any glass or plastic container. Within this product, there are step by step photos of how students can make one using an empty 2L coke bottle.
This Terrarium Unit, you will find:
- A unit overview
- teaching sequence
- 8 lesson plans (each lesson approx. 30 mins)
- 8 worksheets to accompany the lessons
- 8 answer sheets
- photo step by step of how to make a terrarium
Download the preview to find examples of what you will receive when you purchase this product.
Also, have a look at other products within my store:
- spelling games (groups of 2-4 players)
- multiplication/ division games for the whole class
- drama units
- music resources
I will be posting more products in the next few weeks, so please consider 'following me' if you wish to be kept up-to-date.