Terrific Ties are a great way to reward kids for positive behavior. Creating a positive climate helps students learn! J
• Print, laminate and cut out the ties below. You’ll want to have several on hand to give to students as you see them doing something TERRIFIC!
• Write students names on them, write a message, whatever you’d like. Magic eraser erases all permanent marker and these could be used year after year.
• Use velcro dots to connect the ties to the Terrific Tie Closet.
Feel free to print the Terrific Ties closet I’ve created or make your own! Whatever works best for your classroom.
There are really two different ways to do this!
1. Make a bulletin board to post “Terrific Tie Closets”. Have each student have an individual “Terrific Tie Closet” (pictured on the next slide) and each time they earn a tie *For doing something terrific* they add it to their personal closet. When their closet is full, they are rewarded.
2. Make the bulletin board a giant class “Terrific Tie Closet” and students work together to fill the class closet. When the closet is full, the whole class is rewarded.
**The closets already have ties, but they are blank. This is the space where students will add the ties they earn.**
*There is a customizable one for students to
color their own, or one pre-colored.
There are TONS of free reward ideas!:
-Extra iPad time -10mins free time
-No shoes for the afternoon -Dance Party
-5minutes drawing time
-5mins chat time
If you like this, tell me! Be sure to rate and leave feedback. It helps me as a creator know what kinds of products you enjoy! The more feedback I have, the more opportunities for awesome freebies! Thanks!!
Like this Product? Check these out!
Kindness Cookies Classroom Management Strategy
Don't Miss Out on New Freebies!
Be sure to follow my TPT store by clicking the follow button next to my profile picture! :) I will send updates with new products as well as FREEBIES! Yay! Everyone loves free teachery goodness!
Copyright © Delightfully Peachy. All rights reserved by author. This product is only to be used by the original downloader only. Please take pictures of your purchase "in action", but ALWAYS link back or reference my store. Use #delightfullypeachy in social media posts so I can like and comment on your items! Please do not display this digitally without following the terms listed above, failure to comply is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Copying for more than one teacher is not allowed, please purchase additional licenses for half price. Clipart and elements found in this document are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Proper recognition for content used in this document has been provided in the Credits section. This document may be used in commercial products, but you MUST reference my store using the link provided below. A Delightfully Peachy Button may also be used.
Store Link Below
Delightfully Peachy Store
Thank you soooo much for stopping by!