EVERYTHING you need to teach your students about Terry Fox and inspire them to dream big!
Included in this bundle:
1. 5 page review of Terry's life, his struggles and the creation of the Marathon of Hope. Also included is reading about his legacy and what his life did to influence and impact Canada.
2. 2 pages of reading comprehension questions based on the 5 pages of reading
3. Reading comprehension answer keys
4. Vocabulary work: A sentence creator assignment that is a quick and easy way to ensure that your students know how to properly use important words relating to Terry Fox
5. 2 versions of an easy cut/paste interactive notebook review assignment for students to do after completing the reading
6. A Fox Facts sheet- perfect to review with your students to discuss the legacy of Terry Fox, would also be a great addition to any bulletin board
7. A 9 choice menu option that includes a wide-range of projects related to Terry Fox. Effort has been made to include projects that will appeal to a wide range of learners
8. A quick and easy assessment rubric for the menu project
9. An art project that allows your students to focus on color, letter design/formation and spacing. This project ties directly to Terry Fox providing students with a way to independently reflect on some of Terry's most famous quotes
Looking for Terry Fox posters to brighten up your room, add spark to bulletin boards, encourage your students and promote a classroom of motivated and uplifted learners? Check out:
Terry Fox Motivational Posters