Kínder Tesoros Unidad 8 libro El Roble
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Students can draw 3 things they know about the oak tree.
2 .Foldable—Student can draw what the book states is the story sequence. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.)
3. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify and read sentences using words from the word bank related to the book.
4. A student dictated writing sentence activity using the book’s vocabulary.
5. A cut and paste sequence beginning, middle and end of story activity page.
6. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content of El Roble.
7. Large life cycle of El Roble activity circle.
8. Word search activity page for words of the week.
9. 8 pg coloring decodable reader about things that happened in the El Roble.