Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Students can draw 3 people they can recall from the story.
2. Foldable—Students can draw the places where the characters work.
3. Foldable—Students can draw the people who work at each place.
4. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify and read sentences using words from the word bank related to the book.
5. A cut and paste sequence beginning, middle and end of story activity page by reading each sentence.
6. Setting bag cover and Popsicle stick characters. Helps students to identify storybook characters.
7. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content
8. Matching characters to places in the “vecindario” matching activity. May be used as an assessment tool for students.
9. Make inference of places that characters in the story work at activity.
10. Word search activity page for words of the week.
11. 8 pg coloring decodable reader about things related to the story.
This storybook may be used for Social Studies community workers discussion/lesson.