Kínder Tesoros Unidad 3 libro En Marcha
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Student can draw examples of land, sea, and air transportation.
2. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia” and read sentences using words from the book.
3. A “sort and classify” cut and paste transportation activity page which may also be used as an assessment.
4. 3 activity pages that help students to isolate transportations by their means: land, sea and air in Spanish
5. Compliment page to help sort Tesoros Unidad 3 pg 15 of workbook.
6. Word search activity page for words of the week.
7. Transportation 8 pg decodable coloring reader.
This book and activities may also be applied to Social Studies & Science.