Kínder Tesoros Unidad 3 libro Lola Gus y el autobus
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1. Paper Bag Lola character, to help identify story character.
2. Foldable—Student can draw three examples of transportations that Lola asked if they were the bus. –To recall three transportations from the book.
3. Transportation cards. Can be used as recall cards to be drawn out from character bag for recalling or can be used for sequential order activity.
4. 4 “Lola and Gus esperando el autobus” cards. Can be used to glue transportation cards in sequencial story order onto a sentence strip.
5. Activity page to trace “Palabras de frecuencia” and read sentences using words from the book of the week.
6. Word search activity page for “Palabras de frecuencia” de la semana.
7. A 8pg Coloring Transportation decodeable reader.
8. Draw “Lola’s predictions of upcoming transportation” activity.
9. Matching transportation activity.
***you can also use this book and activities for Social Studies when teaching about community workers.