Kínder Tesoros Unidad 4 libro Los Arboles Frutales (9 different activities)
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Student can draw what fruit can be turned into according to their prior knowledge.
2 .Foldable—Student can draw what the book states is the story sequence. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.) May also be used as an assessment tool.
3. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify verbs in word bank and read sentences using words from the word bank.
4. A cut and paste sequence of story activity page.
5. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content. (Can also be used for Science activity)
6. Tree reading and coloring booklet. (Staple booklet pages to the upper portion of the book, leaving the truck exposed. Run page 1 &3 on the back of pgs 2 & 4)
7. Word search activity page for words of the week.
8. Gardener’s hat pattern. (staple onto a sentence strip)
9. Tree paper bag puppet (sugg: ask students to draw their favorite fruit on the tree)