Kínder Tesoros Unidad 5 libro Mama Gata tiene tres gatitos
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Students can draw what Boris does when Vivi and Pelusa do each activity.
2 .Foldable—Student can draw what the book states is the story sequence. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.)
3. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify verbs in word bank and read sentences using words from the word bank related to the book.
4. A cut and paste sequence beginning, middle and end of story activity page.
5. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content of Mama Gata tiene tres gatitos.
6. Word search activity page for words of the week.
7. 1 activity worksheet for the identification of verbs.
8. 8 pg coloring and reading booklet using words from the story. It can be used to help build fluency.