Kínder Tesoros Unidad 9 libro Peces
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Coloring activity page-Students will color a variety of different Peces
2. two different kinds of Foldables—Students can draw the 3 facts about Peces
3 . Sorting Peces and Non-peces activity.
4. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify and read sentences using words from the word bank related to the book.
5. A student dictated writing sentence activity using the book’s vocabulary.
6. Illustrate your own Pez and write about it activity.
7. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content of Peces or you can cut out the pictures and glue them onto student journals to write about them using the adjectives.
8. Word search activity page for words of the week.
9. 8 pg coloring decodable reader about Peces. Suggested use to build fluency reading of students.
Some activities may be used for Science, when studying fish too.