Kínder Tesoros Unidad 8 libro Todo esto es solo mío
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Coloring activity page-The animals are happy to have him share with them.
2. Foldable—Students can draw the 4 animals that the giant said no to.
3 .Foldable—Student can draw what the book states is the story sequence. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.)
4. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify and read sentences using words from the word bank related to the book.
5. A student dictated writing sentence activity using the book’s vocabulary.
6. A cut and paste sequence beginning, middle and end of story activity page.
7. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content of Todo esto es solo mio in order to solve the problem of placing them in sequential order.
8. Large story book cycle of Todo esto es solo mio activity circle.
9. Drawing Recall activity-Students will recall the animals that wanted each item from the giant’s garden.
10. Word search activity page for words of the week.
11. 8 pg coloring decodable reader about things that happened in the Todo esto es solo mio.