Kínder Tesoros Unidad 4 libro Un pastel muy especial
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Students can make predictions or recall information to draw community workers from the story book for each location.
2 .Foldable—Student can draw what the book states is the story sequence. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.)
3. Activity pages to trace “Palabras de frecuencia”, identify verbs in word bank and read sentences using words from the word bank.
4. A cut and paste sequence of story activity page.
5. Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the storyline (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book) to retell book content of Un pastel muy especial. May be used as an assessment tool.
6. Tree reading and coloring booklet. (Staple booklet pages to the upper portion of the book, leaving the truck exposed. Run page 1 &3 on the back of pgs 2 & 4)
7. Word search activity page for words of the week.
8. 2 different worksheet for the identification of verbs.May be used as an assessment tool.