Also included in
- Save and prepare your students to succeed on state assessments with this Test Prep Bundle! This bundle includes units on Answering Multiple-Choice Questions, Answering Short Answer Questions, and Tips and Ideas for Motivational Test Prep.-------------------------------------------------------------$13.99$15.97Save $1.98
This resource is for Test Prep - Answering Multiple-Choice Questions. If you would prefer similar resources that are designed to be used in an Interactive Notebook, check out the Interactive Notebook Test Prep Unit HERE.
In this 5-day unit, students learn specific strategies to promote success on state assessments and daily practice. Students are exposed to test-taking strategies for answering multiple-choice questions. During this unit students learn and practice test-taking tips, understand the “anatomy” of a multiple-choice question, learn how to answer a multiple-choice question, and develop three strategies for answering multiple-choice questions. Students practice the test taking strategies with nine short reading passages. Then, students demonstrate their learning with two long reading passages. Students stay actively engaged through small group, partner, and whole class learning activities.
This detailed unit includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans (5)
- Test Prep Tips for Teachers
- State Assessment Parent Information Handout
- Student Packet:
- Test Taking Tips
- Anatomy of a Multiple-Choice Question
- How to Answer a Multiple-Choice Question
- Strategies for Answering Multiple-Choice Questions
- Practice Passages and Multiple-Choice Questions for each Strategy (9 Total)
- Long Practice Passages with Multiple-Choice Questions (2)
- All Instructional Keys
In this test prep unit, students will...
- Develop understanding of state assessments
- Develop and practice key strategies for answering multiple-choice questions
- Understand how multiple-choice questions are crafted
- Investigate and practice test-taking strategies
- Use specific question-answering strategies to correctly answer multiple-choice questions
- Develop reading comprehension skills
FYI: This unit is also a part of the Test Prep Bundle. The bundle is filled with the Answering Multiple-Choice Question Unit, Responding to Short Answer Question Unit, and Motivational Test Prep Resources. You can check it out HERE.
You may also like…
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction