Test Prep Motivation a complete bundle of test prep activities to prepare your students for testing. Each activity builds students' growth mindset for standardized testing. Use Test Prep Motivation to prepare your students to test with a growth mindset. This is NOT traditional test prep, but will address the social emotional aspect of test prep while teaching students how to have a growth mindset while testing.
What is in Growth Mindset Test Prep?
- 10 different activities to build growth mindset
- 10 student pages
- Printable posters for testing chant, breathing exercises, brain exercises, testing affirmations
- Lesson plans for each activity!
- Planning for long term, the month of testing and the morning of!
Activities in Growth Mindset Test Prep include:
- 4 Reflection Slides (including possible answers/ answer key)
- Test taking tips (& possible answers)
- Prepping for the test template for building family relationships
- Special encouragement for testing
- Printable notes "Kiss your Brain"
- Candy ideas
- Talk About It lesson plan & task cards to prepare for every situation during the test
- Lesson plans for Long Term planning, Month of, & Day of
- A test chant
- Testing Affirmations
- Brain Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Complete Bulletin Board set "A Test Can't Measure..."
- 4 coloring pages with test motivation phrases
What else should I know about Growth Mindset Test Prep?
- Each activity comes with a blank slide for you to edit and customize to meet your students needs.
- Ready for print or digital use
- Perfect for virtual learning
- Fosters classroom conversations
- Develops family and school connections through various exercises & activities included in the pack
- Diverse children represented in clipart
How can I use Growth Mindset Test Prep?
- Perfect for your Elementary & Middle School students (I use this with my 5th & 6th graders)
- Use each activity or pick and choose from the 35 pages of activities that fit best for your class.
- Partner work, group work, and independent work
- Use in morning meeting!
- Long term & Month of testing lesson ideas
- Lesson plans for at least a week
- Use year round & year after year!
Like this product & looking for similar products?
- Build a math classroom culture with this bundle of resources!
These best selling products are a hit with everyone in Math: