This math review activity has 40 problems in puzzle format. Skills used are word problems, multi step problems, interpreting division problems, subtracting across zero, subtraction with regrouping, adding columns of numbers, multiplication up to 4 digit by 1 digit and division up to 4 digit by 1 digit. Each answer has 4 different problems related to it.
This activity is ideal for engaging math center work. This puzzle can be used by small groups, partners, or individual students (though I wouldn't give all 40 problems to one student). Also works great for those fast finishers! Works well for guided math centers!
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication Math Center, 3x1 digit
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
Division with Remainders, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)