Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
14 MB|22 pages
Use these writing graphic organizers for ELA Test Prep. The APE writing technique will help your students answer, cite, and explain text evidence for short constructed response and extended constructed response test questions.
APE Acronym = Answer, Prove, Explain, Prove It Again, Explain It Again
The APE writing strategy is great for giving your students scaffolded support in responding to text dependent question requiring two citations.
Give the individual charts to students for quick reference and display the large charts on your classroom wall. Use the differentiated graphic organizers to help students organize their writing.
Aligned to Common Core Short Constructed Response>/strong>
(in pdf format)
• One 8 ½” X 11” Individual Student Chart
• Four Pages of 11” X 8 ½” Black & White Large Font Text for Display
• Four Pages of 11” X 8 ½” Color Large Font Text for Display
• Three Differentiated Graphic Organizers
• Writing Model
Customer Tips:How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which resources are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about new and revised resources. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺