Test Prep Trivia
This is the FREE Trivia game model to be downloaded with my other Test Prep Trivia activities!
Links will be added as games are added to the site!
Game Rules: -Separate the group into two teams. Teacher can decide which team goes first. There should be a team captain for each group.
-Team captain is to consult with his/ her team members regarding the topic and dollar amount they select.
- If the Captain selects “Trivia for $500”, the moderator will pull a card in the $500 Trivia pocket. He/She is allowed and encouraged to consult with his team regarding the correct answer. (Moderator can choose to put a time limit on this. I recommend 1 minute).
- If the answer is correct, the team has $500 added to their scorecard.
- If the answer is incorrect, the other team is allowed to “steal” it. They also have 1 minute (if there is a time limit) to confer regarding the answer.
- if both teams are incorrect, the card goes to the moderator and neither team gets the points.
- There is a random number of cards on each point level. The level of points are color coded to the cards. For example, the $500 cards are green to match the green ribbon on the game board.
- Team with the most points at the end of the game is the winner!
Hope you enjoy this method of preparing for important assessments!
Game Content #1- Emerging Europe and the Byzantine Empire http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Test-Prep-Trivia-History-1597077
Connect with Me
Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on InstagramFollow me on Google +
Follow me on BlabFollow me on Twitter