If you are getting ready for your test prep unit, then grab this free test taking strategy lesson set. In this free resource, you'll get everything you need to teach your students one of my favorite test taking strategies - how to answer a multiple-choice question without getting distracted by the answer choices.
This freebie is a sample from my paid test-taking strategy resource. If you like this freebie, you can get a total of 15 test-taking strategies formatted just like this one in that resource.
In this FREE RESOURCE, you'll get:
- A scripted teacher lesson plan
- A test-taking strategy anchor chart
- A student practice activity that includes a passage and multiple-choice questions
- A student reflection sheet.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN USE THIS RESOURCE IN YOUR CLASSROOM:
- Teach this test-taking strategy to your class during your whole group lessons.
- Use it during a small group with just a handful of students who need help with this specific strategy.
- Use it during Saturday or after school tutorials that focus on test prep
- Send home to parents as ideas for how they can help their students prepare for the test
I hope this free resource helps your students feel a little more confident about taking their end-of-year standardized test.
**This resource is included in The Stellar Teacher Reading Membership**
I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
→ Reading Skill Task Cards - Perfect for Test Prep
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.