Unit test covering the following learning outcomes:
1. Explain the functioning of the immune system, and the roles of the primary, secondary and tertiary defense systems
- identify components of the primary defense systems
- identify phagocytic white blood cells as the major component of the secondary defense system
- describe how each of the defense system components works
- describe factors that can have a negative effect of body systems, including pathogens
Test is worth 15 multiple choice questions, 10 vocabulary matching questions and 15 marks works of short answer questions.
The teacher master for this test and other teaching materials that can be used in teaching the material covered in this test are available in my cells and body systems unit.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License