FUN! FUN! FUN!
Games! Review! Quizzes!
This product focuses on 30 key Literary Terms. Crossword puzzle versions and a fun, competitive Jeopardy Prezi game are included. Quizzes are prepared and ready to go, making your job that much easier!
This Literary Terms, part 1 product includes the following literary devices:
1st person point of view
3rd person point of view
Point of view
* The 95 frame Jeopardy Prezi game is very teacher friendly and my kids always look forward to playing. Just click on a question anywhere on the board and it zooms to that question with a dramatic sweep. This Jeopardy game is so much like the TV version that it will keep everyone involved. We usually play with three teams with various kids taking turns as score keepers. I have everyone rotate turns after several questions.
* The quizzes have three different versions for your preference. Depending on your expectations of your classes, there are multiple choice, fill in the blank with a word bank and fill in the blank without a word bank and of course answer keys.
* There is also a Crossword Puzzle with two versions along with an answer key.
* There is a Word Search with two versions along with an answer key.
* With a total of 27 sheets of quizzes and practice sheets, you can spread the activities out over a week or reuse them throughout the course of the year.
This package is tailored to different learning styles and is there for you when you need a student directed review.