This is a FUN product that will help students keep a positive mindset about testing. The pennants will also make a cute hallway display!
The product includes:
- Pennant/ Banner
- Students will write down what their plan is for testing. For example, I will go to bed early and eat a healthy breakfast. I will underline, in the text, where I found the answers when answering the comprehension questions.
- This will allow students to get their thoughts and feelings out regarding testing. It is a great way to get conversations started.
We Are Ready to Rock the Test Sign
- This is intended for students to write their name on and then display somewhere in the room or door.
(Jar not included)
- Print the We Rocked It! Label or The Genius Jar Label (Whichever you prefer.)
- Tape it to the jar. I like to use cute tape.
- Cut the strips- “Today I rocked________________.”
- Place the strips in a basket near the jar or store in a way that suits you.
- At the end each testing session hand out the strips to students to fill out. This will help them remain positive. I like to give a little treat to celebrate that days testing session.
- Have students place the strips in the jar. You may choose to do a drawing or choose a couple and write a little note back to students.
Messages for Students
- Morning messages you can leave on students’ desks to help keep a positive mindset.
- Morning messages that ask students to write what they are going to focus on that day.
- 3 positive message posters: These are indented to be handed out as morning work or warm-up before the test to help relax students and encourage a positive mindset.
Please follow me for future products and sales! All products are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click Here!