This MASSIVE unit features 12 different files including:
- Student Booklet with lab activities and theoretical information on sturdy and stable structures, and engineering
- 5 Project-Based activities: build a tower, bird house, three little pigs' houses, bridge, and pencil container. Each activity pack features background information, teacher lesson plan, and student report templates.
- Presentation about different types of bridges
- Scientific Method workbook and Posters for your room
- 2 Quizes
- Letter to send home for material requests
Over 150+ pages of engaging activities! Great for STEM lessons, for studies on sturdy and stable structures, and for the Grade 3 Alberta studies "Testing Materials and Designs" and "Building With a Variety of Materials".