Texas Algebra 1 Curriculum
Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Get a complete, ready-to-print curriculum covering topics from the Algebra 1 TEKS.This curriculum bundle contains guided notes handouts, practice worksheets, exit tickets, warm-ups, reviews, mid-unit assessments, tests, and concept organizers - all aligned to the Texas Algebra 1 state standards (TEKPrice $220.00Original Price $320.00Save $100.00
Get a complete, ready-to-print curriculum covering topics from the Algebra 1 TEKS.
This curriculum bundle contains guided notes handouts, practice worksheets, exit tickets, warm-ups, reviews, mid-unit assessments, tests, and concept organizers - all aligned to the Texas Algebra 1 state standards (TEKS).
Looking for a bundle that also includes activities?
Texas Algebra 1 Curriculum (with Activities)
Note: If you purchased the curriculum unit-by-unit before the bundle was available, email me at and I will be happy to send you the whole-course curriculum overview.
TEACHERS LOVE the worked-out keys included with the lessons notes. Feel confident delivering instruction on these sometimes tricky topics! It is a major time-saver if you don’t have quite enough time to create your own guided notes key for the day.
STUDENTS LOVE the reduced note-taking burden with the guided notes handouts. Fill-in-the-blank vocabulary improves the accuracy of students’ notes and frees up more time for showing mathematical steps.
TEACHERS LOVE the multiple versions of each practice worksheet, review, and assessment and they take full advantage of the EDITABLE versions of the mid-unit assessment form and unit test.
STUDENTS LOVE the complementary concept organizers that help them organize concepts and procedures.
TEACHERS LOVE the pre-made exit tickets and next-day warm-ups that support skills from every lesson in the unit. Print 4-per-page or project on the board and record answers on scratch paper!
Most resources are in non-editable PDF format. Check out the preview for a detailed look!
- (Editable versions of all assessments/exams are also included in .docx format for MS Word.)
TEXAS ALGEBRA 1 UNIT LIST:
Unit 1 Linear Equations and Inequalities
Unit 3 Graphing Linear Functions
Unit 4 Formulating Linear Functions
Unit 5 Two-Variable Linear Inequalities
Unit 6 Systems of Linear Equations
Unit 7 Exponents, Radicals, and Factoring
EACH LESSON CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS:
- The Lesson Notes are designed for use as a note-taking guide combined with guided practice.
- Practice A and Practice B are suitable for use as in-class practice and homework. Two comparable forms are included for increased versatility.
- The Exit Ticket is designed for a quick concept check at the end of the class period.
- The Warm-Up is designed for next-day use to reinforce the previous day’s learning.
- One-page display versions of the exit ticket and warm-up are included. Display the PDF page on a screen for student viewing and have students record their responses on notebook paper or scratch paper to save on printing.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES INCLUDED IN EACH UNIT:
- Concept Organizers offer complimentary alternatives for note-taking or post-lesson concept reinforcement.
- The Mid-Unit Review (Forms A and B) provide an opportunity for students to practice the concepts they learned in the first part of the unit.
- The Mid-Unit Assessment (Forms A and B) may be used as a test, quiz, or daily assignment to meet the specific needs of your students. Editable versions of Forms A and B are included as a .docx file for MS Word.
- The Unit Review (Forms A and B) helps students focus on the key concepts studied throughout the unit.
- The Unit Test (Forms A, B, and C) comes in two comparable multiple-choice forms (A and B) and one free-response form (C). The test key includes TEKS alignment for each question to facilitate easy data analysis. Editable versions of Forms A and B are included as a .docx file for MS Word.
- UNIT 11: ALGEBRA 1 REVIEW is structured differently and includes a course review and final exam. Click for more information.
TEXAS ALGEBRA 1 CURRICULUM ALSO INCLUDES:
- Semester Exam (Forms A and B) - located in Unit 11
- Final Exam (Forms A, B, and C) - located in Unit 11
- Texas Algebra 1 Course Guide with TEKS-alignment and pacing suggestions
Remember to PREVIEW the included resources to ensure this curriculum is a good fit for your students and classroom.
This curriculum is perfect for providing a complete TEKS-aligned course or for supplementing existing resources. Use every resource or pick-and-choose from the many options to meet the needs of your students!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Excellent resource. Loved it. Highly recommend it. ”
Supports Algebra 1 Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
A note from Allison at Math Beach Solutions about standards alignment: This resource was designed from the ground up to provide ready-made resources for Texas teachers to implement to facilitate their students’ mastery of the Algebra 1 TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills TAC §111.39). A considerable effort has been made to ensure the TEKS are addressed thoroughly, but these resources will reflect my understanding of the TEKS. As always, continue to use your professional judgment and experience when lesson planning.
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Texas Algebra 1 Curriculum Mega Bundle (with Activities) to get all 11 units and activities. The curriculum lasts the entire year. It also includes an editable mid-term and editable final exam!
You may also like...
Looking for a long-term homework solution? Check out Algebra 1 Skill Spirals Review Workbook for a year-long solution for homework, warm-ups, or tutorial session resources. It supports the Texas Algebra 1 TEKS, too!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or email email@example.com before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Math Beach Solutions LLC.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.