This set includes 6 Texas history scripts, each with 10 multiple-choice drama and reading comprehension questions. They can all be performed as Reader's Theater, and most are also suitable as stage plays or short skits to perform in class. There is one explorer script, four Texas Revolution scripts, and one frontier script. All are fact-based and great for integrating reading, social studies, and test prep!
Please check the preview to see the first two pages of each script and several pages of the comprehension questions to help you determine whether or not they would be suitable for your students. The questions emphasize the elements of drama and cover a variety of reading skills and are modeled after the types of questions on standardized reading tests.
The following items are included:
• One Incredible Journey: The Story of Cabeza de Vaca, 10 characters (4 pages)
• One Incredible Journey comprehension questions (1 page)
• Defenders of the Alamo: David Crockett and William Travis, 8 characters (3 pages)
• Defenders of the Alamo comprehension questions (1 page)
• Remembering the Alamo: The Death of David Crockett, 14 characters (4 pages)
• Remembering the Alamo comprehension questions (1 page)
• I Will Go: Stephen F. Austin, Father of Texas, 10 characters (4 pages)
• I Will Go comprehension questions (1 page)
• Texas Independence Won: Sam Houston and San Jacinto, 5 characters (3 pages)
• Texas Independence Won comprehension questions (1 page)
• Cowboy Talk: Our First Cattle Drive, 8 characters (5 pages)
• Cowboy Talk comprehension questions (1 page)
• Drama Passages answer keys (6 pages)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!