I created this lesson when I mentored a Texas history teacher’s 7th grade class. He was having the students read each chapter, answer study questions, and then giving them a test over the chapter. Most of his students were failing. I wrote this bingo game to try to make the study for the test more fun, and so the students would learn the material in a non-threatening way. They did better on the test. The Spanish Missions was Chapter 6 in the textbook my mentee was using. This kind of review appeals to many different learning styles. You can look at the list of people, places, and events covered by going to the Preview Download. You are welcome to cut and paste your own material if need be.
This product contains
• 6 bingo cards with Spanish mission words on them
• A list of the people, places, and events answer sheet for the bingo cards
• Notes to the teacher giving advice on how to play the game and review the information
• A matching quiz/test over the 25 items
• An answer KEY for the quiz/test