This Texas Revolution Unit covers the major events and people. The Power Point guides you and your students through the timeline and important people info graphic.
All activities should take a week to cover in 50 minute periods. I use this in my 7th Grade Texas History class.
Included in your purchase:
1. Timeline - fill in, blank and key. Interactive with Power Point!
2. Important People Graphic. Interactive with Power Point!
3. Travis Letter break down. Helps students break the letter understandable terms. Provides the opportunity for students to respond to the letter as if they received it. Each section could be used as a warm up and discussed each day (4 days)
4. Map - Important locations of the war and movement of the armies.
5. Goliad (la Bahia) Blueprint - I have students pretend to create an attack strategy to capture Goliad. This is just a fun quick activity that can be used as a warm up.
Put it all together as a booklet for your students! Save paper and trips to the copy machine! Document for a 2 page, font and back, legal size booklet is also included!
Download the Power Point after your purchase. On the first slide you will find a link to a Google Doc file with the remaining files.
TEKS covered: 7.3b, 7.3c