Your Students are sure to shout, "YEE-Haw" while learning all about Texas with these math and literacy centers! There are 7 math and 7 literacy centers to help your little buckaroos master the necessary skills needed!
Math Topics Included:
* Boot Scootin' Subtraction
* Texas Hour Texas (Time to the Hour)
* That's A Texas Size Flag (non-standard measurement)
* Birdies & Dillos (addition)
* LooONg Numbers (counting Teen numbers)
* Lone Star Ten Frames
* Texas Tens and Ones (place value)
Literacy Centers Include:
* Rounding Up Word Families
* Making Words with Bluebonnet
* Kickin' It with Rhyming Words
* Bluebonnet Blends
* Armadillo Middles (middle vowel Sounds)
* Chili Dish Digraphs
* Prickly Words (cvc words)
I have also included a pocket chart story and a Song with cards to use for singing the song (like Bingo).
This unit would be perfect for any study on Texas, cowboys, or western theme!