Kinder Texas Symbols
Use these activities to help the students recall Texas Symbols.
1. Foldable—Students can draw 3 Texas Symbols.
2. Coloring 6 Texas symbols into a mini booklet.
3.Texas symbols circle activity.
4. 10 Large Texas symbols cards. Your students can color them if you choose to break down each symbol, or you can put it together as a classroom Texas Symbols book. (just color, laminate and staple or spiral together as a large class book.
5. Recall Texas Symbol activity.
6. Fill in your own bluebonnet craftivity. Glue blue popcorn or blue tissue paper or pre cut blue oval pieces to create your own bluebonnet. Color the rest. Precut leaflets to glue onto the activity page.
7. Texas Symbol counting activity. Student will color the Texas symbols using a color key and then count the number of symbols found.
8. 8 half page booklet of Texas Symbols (Texas, Texas Flag, the Alamo, Mockingbird, Bluebonnet, Stephen F. Austin, Pecan Tree and an armadillo), to the rhythm to Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you see.)