Now includes multiple copies of the binder so that you can choose your theme to match your classroom, or have a different cover every year!
Are you a Texas teacher who will be evaluated using the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System
aka T-TESS rubrics this coming school year? This binder will help you set instructional goals, plan for professional development opportunities and use new learnings in your classroom, focus your teaching practice, and support student success. Teachers will use this binder to stay organized starting during the summer break. Keep track of trainings, team meetings, administrator meetings, classroom events focused on the domains and dimensions, gradual release lesson plan format (DII), reflect on teaching practices, and more. All Dimension pages are based off of the "Distinguished" rating. This binder will help you prove everything that you've done throughout the school year to help your students succeed.
This product can be used as part of a binder system you are already using, a new binder, or it can even be taken to office supply stores to be hard bound. Use whatever system you need to in order to keep organized and ready for the multiple administrative meetings you will have throughout the year! Be sure to print duplicates of the blank lesson plans, monthly calendar pages, weekly notes pages, and any other pages you need more of.
Be Sure to Follow My Store!
This Resource includes
• Editable Cover page for you to personalize with name and school year
• Section Dividers for all TTESS Domains
• Dimension descriptions using the Distinguished rating
• Lesson Planning Pages
• Team meeting agenda pages
• Staff meeting agenda pages
• Blank Calendar pages for planning meetings and PD sessions
• Reflection pages with all domains on one page or each domain separately
• Blank pages for you to add evidence
• Lesson reflection pages for you to use after observation lessons prior to administrator meetings
• And so much more!
Follow Me on Instagram!
Follow Me on Pinterest!