This introductory TEXT ANALYSIS crime scene activity, plus interactive bulletin board is PERFECT for October, as well as a great way to introduce HOW TO ANALYZE DETAILS and INFORMATION FROM A TEXT!
**CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW DOWNLOAD FOR A CLOSER LOOK!!**
- Interactive Bulletin Board (print and assemble)
- Mini-Lesson and Anchor Chart idea
- Crime Scene Evidence, Police Report, and Suspect Information (print and assemble)
- Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizer
- Differentiated Graphic Organizers to Solve the Case while analyzing details
((NOTE: I'd recommend this for grades 5-7 due to difficulty. It would be appropriate for a 4th grade Gifted and Talented Class or higher level students, with direction from the teacher))
(c) 2016 Lindsay Flood
For SINGLE classroom use ONLY!