- Students can easily practice testing all year long by using the side-by-side Text Evidence Proof Frames, which simulate one of the SBAC (Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium) testing formats. Use for assessing your students in any subject area. On the left of the document, you’ll find the text bo
- The Text Evidence Proof Frames are easy to use in any subject area. Your students will be able to find evidence, cite it, and use the evidence in a response paragraph. Works for fiction and nonfiction text. Just print and go!Included you'll findA simple format that encourages students to find suppor
- The Theme Activities are engaging, easy-to-use, and just what you're looking for to teach your 4-7 grade students how to find themes in literature. Finding Theme Activities offers you differentiated options for use depending on your students' needs and your teaching style. You'll have support at you
You'll love using the Text Evidence Proof Frames to help you teach students how to identify evidence from a text and use it as proof. The three products focus on finding evidence in text:
- Text Evidence Side-by-Side Frames similar to Smarter Balance testing format,
- Text Evidence Proof Sheets, and
- Proving Theme.
Each resource comes with writing support and you'll find paragraph frames and transition words to help support your students' writing about text. Versatile and effective, the text evidence frames are suitable for science, social studies, language arts, etc.
**Use with science, history/social studies, reading, writing,and technical subjects
- Four Frame versions for varied tasks and for personal preference
- Completed Examples for each frame
- Smarter Balance Format Frames
- Logical Paragraph Frames
- Lists of transition words to use with all paragraph frames
- 5-reading passages with text-dependent questions to help your student target evidence
- Editable side-by-side frame for using the text you need
You might also like these other products from It's a Teacher Thing:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.