Have students engaged and practicing nonfiction text structure with these editable Google Forms™ that feature instant feedback! Students will work their way through the questions and earn digital stickers as they get correct answers. Incorrect answers will prompt them to go back and try again.
This is a made for Google Forms™. Assign through Google Classroom™ or use on other platforms with the link and have your students completing these activities as a whole group, small group, partner work, independently, or even during distance learning! With 30 paragraphs for students to practice with, this resource is sure to help them be able to master text structure!
Be sure to to see a quick overview of this resource.
- Cause & Effect
- Compare & Contrast
- Problem & Solution
- 100% Digital
- 30 examples to Practice Text Structure
- Instant Feedback
- NO PREP
- Engaging & Fun for Students
- 3 Google Form Activities: Each form features 10 questions for students to practice the skill. Students will earn digital stickers as they get correct answers.
- Form 1: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers for their DIGITAL sticker books
- Form 2: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers to decorate their DIGITAL lockers
- Form 3: They will be earning DIGITAL stickers to decorate their DIGITAL notebooks
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using with Google Classroom or without.
- Options for use
- What to know before you assign to students
- Help videos for frequently asked questions
- Teacher Instructions & Tips
- Answer Key
- Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to grant TPT permission to add the Google Forms after you purchase this resource. That means you don't have to make a copy of each activity. TPT will automatically create a copy of ALL files with one click!
- Whole Group
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- Partner Work
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
What is the cost for multiple teachers?
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺