Also included in
- This big Text Structure Bundle includes ten resources - two resources each for five text structures. There are five set of task cards and five PowerPoint presentations. The five structures are: Cause and EffectChronological OrderCause and EffectProblem and SolutionDescriptionIn addition to an expl$23.00$31.25Save $8.25
- This package of text structure task cards includes five sets - for five major text structures: cause and effect, chronological order, compare and contrast, problem and solution, and description. Each set contains thirty large cards with a variety of activities designed for middle school and upper el$15.00$18.75Save $3.75
Three free text structure activity sheets with activities based on photos and reading passages. The content of all three worksheets is climate-themed. Four different text structures are addressed.
Activity Sheet 1
- Descriptive text structure - photo with questions
- Cause and effect text structure - reading passage with questions
Activity Sheet 2
- Compare and contrast text structure - Venn Diagram based on photos
- Problem and solution text structure - reading passage with questions
Activity Sheet 3
- Writing activity about three text structures of the student's choice about a photo
These activities support Common Core standards regarding text structures and informational text. With both photos and short reading passages, these passages should work well for students at a variety of ability levels.
For more text structure activities, see the task card sets, individual text structures and bundles, and the slide presentations in my store.
From Classroom in the Middle