Also included in
- This package of text structure task cards includes five sets - for five major text structures: cause and effect, chronological order, compare and contrast, problem and solution, and description. Each set contains thirty large cards with a variety of activities designed for middle school and upper elPrice $16.88Original Price $18.75Save $1.87
- This big Text Structure Bundle includes ten resources - two resources each for five text structures. There are five set of task cards and five PowerPoint presentations. The five structures are: Cause and EffectChronological OrderCause and EffectProblem and SolutionDescriptionIn addition to an explPrice $31.50Original Price $35.00Save $3.50
Three free text structure activity sheets with activities based on photos and reading passages. The content of all three worksheets is climate-themed. Four different text structures are addressed.
Activity Sheet 1
- Descriptive text structure - photo with questions
- Cause and effect text structure - reading passage with questions
Activity Sheet 2
- Compare and contrast text structure - Venn Diagram based on photos
- Problem and solution text structure - reading passage with questions
Activity Sheet 3
- Writing activity about three text structures of the student's choice about a photo
These activities support Common Core standards regarding text structures and informational text. With both photos and short reading passages, these passages should work well for students at a variety of ability levels.
The Easel version is ready to use with answer boxes for students to type their answers.
Also check out these text structure resources:
For other text structure activities, see all of the task card sets, individual text structures and bundles, and the slide presentations in my store.
From Classroom in the Middle