The Text Structures Song can be sung to the tune of Are You Sleeping and gives students a fun way to remember the nonfiction text structures of description, compare and contrast, sequence, problem and solution, and cause and effect.
The thumbnails and preview show an excerpt from the song lyrics and several
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Text Structures song lyrics printable (1 page)
• Description verse & example poster (1 page)
• Compare & Contrast verse & example poster (1 page)
• Sequence & example poster (1 page)
• Problem & Solution verse & example poster (1 page)
• Cause & Effect verse & example poster (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)posters.
Music is NOT included due to copyright restrictions. You can find an instrumental version of the song on YouTube or sing it without music.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Have fun singing in the classroom using my Song Lyrics for Reading Topics.
► CLICK HERE to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!