These trading cards are an engaging, low prep way to teach the different text structures whether whole group, in centers or individually and then display them for future reference in your room. I’ve included a blank set of the Trading Cards for students to draw their own pictures and come up with their own definitions and examples of how to use text structures.
**Download my FREE eBook for tons of ideas on how to use trading cards!**
This Bundle Includes:
• Ideas for using this product based on the research of Robert Marzano
• Filled out and blank trading cards for students to fill in (Great activity for literacy centers)
• Templates for a box and sleeve to store the cards in
• Larger sized trading cards if you’d like more space for your students to write/draw pictures
• Medium sized cards to display the text structures on your wall.
• Large sized cards to display on your wall
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Text Structures Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store