Everything you need to organize and write your thank you cards.
1) Binder cover (I keep a small binder with everything in my "Thank You Kit" in one place.)
2) Gifts Received List (There is a place for the name of the giver, a wide space to list the gift, and a place to check off that you have written a thank you note.)
3) Gifts Given List (There is a place for the recipients name, the gift, and the date. I use this at home to keep track of the gifts I give - helps prevent duplicate gifts)
4) Printable thank you cards (4 different designs: owls, flowers, and two different cute frames)
5) List of thank you phrases (i.e. I was truly touched by your thoughtfulness...)
6) List of adjectives that can be used to describe gifts (i.e. generous, thoughtful, beautiful, etc.)
7) Sample wording for thank you notes (general, holiday, end of the year)
I hope this makes the task of writing thank you notes easy and enjoyable.