Also included in
- This bundle of no prep resources is great to have on hand for those days throughout the school year when you need an engaging reading or writing lesson and don't have any planning time. The no prep activities included are:1. 6 Reading Scavenger HuntsStudents go on a scavenger hunt or word hunt. TPrice $14.00Original Price $22.50Save $8.50
Help your students write a thoughtful thank you letter / thank you note with this no prep activity and template. Students are guided through the writing process, with a scaffolded rough draft template, so that their final letter is meaningful and successful.
Students will brainstorm, write a rough draft, revise and edit, and write a final draft on one of the thank you writing papers or thank you cards provided.
There are two different rough draft options provided, one with additional scaffolding and sentence frames, to help make differentiation easy.
Use this thank you letter template throughout the school year for:
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving (writing a thank you note to parents)
- Donor's Choose Thank You Letters
- Custodian Appreciation
- School Librarian Appreciation
- Cafeteria Worker Appreciation
- School Nurse's Day / Nurse Appreciation
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Grandparent's Day
- school principal
- Valentine's Day (a kindness activity)
- Bus Driver Appreciation
- thank you note for student teachers
This thank you letter template / thank you note template is ideal for 3rd and 4th grade students or students that need additional support to write a successful thank you letter.
The preview shows everything included.
For more scaffolded writing activities, check out:
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical