Gobble, gobble! Happy Thanksgiving! This unit is full of Thanksgiving and Fall-themed literacy and math activities. Your students will definitely "gobble" up all the fun with this packet!
Here is what is included:
- Feathery Firsts -> beginning sounds
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie -> alphabet picture sort
- Cornucopia Count -> 5-frames and 10-frames
- Thankful for Many Things -> "th" digraph
- Native Numbers -> number order 1-10 and 11-20
- The Great Corn Race -> medial vowels
- Sailing on the Mayflower -> spin, count and color
- Sight Word Soup -> scoop a sight word
- Teepee Counting, 1,2,3 -> counting and 1:1 correspondence
- Hats off to Rhyming -> rhyming words (-an, -ake, -at word families)
- Pumpkin Patterns -> patterning
- Harvest Those Words -> building sight words
- Piece of Pie -> CVC word building/reading
- Gobble, Gobble, Numbers -> various ways to make numbers 1-10
- "I am Thankful" -> craftivity
- Colorful Feathers -> teacher big book and student emergent reader
This unit will be perfect to use during the entire month of November.
Be sure to check out my Thanksgiving Write the Room Pack
that goes along well with this unit.
Thanks for looking!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class