THANKSGIVING 5th GRADE WORD SEARCH
FOR 5th GRADERS ONLY! ...IT'S ALL ABOUT THEM AND THANKSGIVING!
All the words on here are about 5th graders and Thanksgiving!
They'll get a kick out of searching for words about THEMSELVES AND THANKSGIVING!
A BIG puzzle - 33 WORDS!! They'll enjoy doing this and they know how to use them.
You know how and when to use these too. Enjoy!
OTHER ITEMS FOR 5TH GRADERS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!